Beautiful lake access property on West Rush Lake! Build your dream home on a private channel, on one of the few high-ground lots on the lake. Easy drive to Twin Cities (1hr) and Duluth (1.5hrs). Perfect spot for anyone who enjoys boating, fishing, or being by the water. Great summer and winter fishing for walleye, crappie, bass, and muskie. Priced to sell – don’t miss out on this opportunity! Seller financing available – ask for details.
Nearly 1 acre of high-ground lake access property on West Rush Lake, MN. This is a prime location with easy access to both the Twin Cities and Twin Ports (Duluth).
Similar properties in the area are listed for more than $59,000
OWN IT TODAY for just $28,900!
- High ground property on private channel with direct access to West Rush Lake (many lots on Rush Lake are low elevation, just above lake level)
- Build a house or park an RV for beautiful views of the water and wildlife (buyer will need to get approvals from local gov’t to build)
- Public boat launch less than 1/4 mile away
- Grumpy Minnow Bar and Restaurant on West Rush Lake – just 5 minutes away
- Small and big game hunting right out the back door
- Easy access to great summer and winter fishing for walleye, crappie, bass, and muskie
- Nessel Twp owns the unmaintained road access to lot; should not be difficult to get the road built out as a driveway (if that is what you want).
- 1 hour drive to Twin Cities (commutable distance)
- 1.5 hour drive to Duluth and Lake Superior
- Status: Sold
- Price: $28,900
- State: Minnesota
- County: Chisago
- Closest City: Rush City
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): 06.00824.00
- Size: 0.67 acres
- Short Legal: COUNTRY COVE 2ND PLAT Lot 007
- Zoning: Seasonal recreational residential – Non Commercial
- Terrain: Sloped; Lake access; some trees
- Road Access: Township road, unmaintained
- Electricity: Unknown – Contact Chisago County Planning Dept.
- Water: Unknown – Contact Chisago County Planning Dept.
- Sewer: Unknown – Contact Chisago County Planning Dept.
- Annual Taxes: $260.00